Friday, January 23, 2015

5 Years Later...

Hey Guys!



So if you didn't know I'm home-schooled. And that means school at home. I have been doing it for the past 4 years. I attended school until grade 4. So you might be wondering what life was after that day, and no it isn't bad. Its pretty much amazing. But... leaving school friends behind was a hard job to do. I had so many amazing friends, and I didnt forget to take their numbers and blogs :)

So just yesterday I called over one of my OLD SCHOOL friends. She also left school when I did but she was off to another school. I was too nervous but too excited at the same time when I saw her. Some of my other school friends ditched me and never picked up calls. On the other hand she was in touch with me on skype and other media.
She was too amazing and the same old grade 4 girl. She made jokes and I can tell you they were all to hard to forget.

No matter how many times any friend hates you or dislikes you for who you are, never be the enemy. Stay who you are and then they will realize how mean they were to you. And believe me. I had just cried at times thinking of friends who really are truthful. 


See you next time :)
 Reham.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment