Friday, March 27, 2015

YAY! ;)

Hello Lovelies!! 

I am back from my trip - I was back on the 21st!! To tell you... yes... it was amazing!! China is like a 200/100 rating from me! Why?


  1. People were friendly-every time you looked at a person... they didn't give you a DIRTY look but instead they gave you a smile and wave!!
  2. So many ancient places to visit, to many things to see!
  3. Amazing food and...... learned how to use a Chop-Stick!!
  4. Awesome shops to buy things...., because you know usually behind a toy you see the word, "China" and now you are literally buying a antique from that place!
OH.... and just so you know..... YES.... I did get my camcorder before I left!!!! 

Can't wait to make another post, oh and clips will be shared ONLY if this post gets OVER 5 likes!!!


See you!

xx Reham

No comments:

Post a Comment