Tuesday, February 03, 2015

MY OWN WHAT...??

Hey hey there! 

OMG -(usually stands for oh my gosh)- (CONTINUING BELOW)


OMG!! GUESS WHAT!!

Omg, just yesterday when I was roaming around the house I saw my mom on the computer checking out things from Dubizzle. She was looking at POSH PINK room accessories! You know, cupboards, curtains and stuff like that. And I was all like, "Mummy, what's that? Who are you getting that for?" but she was all like (acting all not-suspicious) "Oh I'm just looking!"

Sooooooooooooo, then later in the evening my Dad was on his phone checking out some Cars... *cough* I mean obviously SPORTS-cars why on earth would anyone would be looking for a 1950 mini cooper... only if that actually exists :D
So I came up to him (since mom was busy) and asked what is the whole room looking, cupboard searching thing. He replied saying THE WORLDS BEST THING EVER, "Oh, we are planning for you and your brother to get your own rooms by the end of this week"...

I WAS LIKE, are you kidding? Shut up, shut up!! OMG!! I WAS OVER-REACTING!!!! 

Thats the story :D lol

Reham.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment