Monday, February 23, 2015

Ya... thats what happned!!

I know I KNOW!! You have already had ENOUGH of my miracles already. I know. But this one is the one you will FLIP out for! Gosh its amazing!! 

I have no idea why but life has become more amazingly, surprisingly JOYOUS these days... not that it wasn't before... ~_~

Sooooooo, on with the story!! 
My mom & dad were already planning to go to China in October but that didn't go so well.... my mom said that me and my 10 months older brother have to catch up with school-work. She also said to do some extra just in case so we don't have to be screaming monkeys when we come back.   

Anyway, so these days I have been completing LOADS of schoolwork every day and it is pretty EXHAUSTING you know. I am still on my Argument essay which seems easy but can be a bit of tough grind at times.

Me with some posts,
Reham.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment