Wednesday, April 08, 2015

ANOTHER 'OMG' MOMENT??

What is happening to me?? Hehe ^-^  

Hello Bloggers!

I just can't believe it.... I mean..... my life is surprisingly getting BETTER every week! I am so happy - unlike last year.

I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD ENOUGH OF MY LIFE WONDERS!

I know you can't stand it but..... *sigh* this blog was made for this reason!!


So, yeah.

Yesterday I woke up on my usual timings - 8 a.m and was trying to get up. My Dad usually wakes me up before leaving for office - and when he did he said,
"Reham get up, you have to do some work today. Mom said not to tell you but.... do you want to have this weekend off and spend time in a hotel?" 
I was like 0o0, "Uhhhh - WHAT?"
"Which hotel?" my brother interrupted. 
Dad went on, ".............. Atlantis?" 

My Reaction: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! 


If you didnt know  Atlantis is one of the finest, richest most awesome-mest place in the UAE! We just went to China and now another awesome HOLIDAY for 2 days!! BTW, search more on the internet!



What was your reaction to this post? Let me know in the comments! Catch you later ^~^
Image result for ATLANTIS

xxReham

No comments:

Post a Comment