Tuesday, April 14, 2015

YIPEE!!

Haha, another YIPEEEEEEE post!!!


I made a Brochure for my Social Studies project and it wasn't a competition or anything but.... I WON SOMETHING!!  

My sweet teacher said that it was an amazing brochure and she sent my mom a message that me and my brother (since we did teamwork) a PRIZE! I thought maybe it would be.... you know.... random..... 'STUFF' and all - BUT IT WAS A............. (go below because this is a shock parentheses) 


100DHS GIFT CARD TO SHARAF DG!!!!! OOOHHH YEEEEEEEPIEEEE!! Oh emm jee!! 

I am totally saving up for a phone with this. 

Totally.
Yup.
Yes.
Totally.
I am so excited that I am going to write in Caps..... NOW!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!! 

Thank you my sweet teacher!!! 

'LOVE YOUR TEACHERS NO MATTER WHAT, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS COMING YOUR WAY!!'


XXReham

No comments:

Post a Comment