Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Achieve Goals!

☀ I want to achieve goals this year, un-like the post I made earlier on what TO GET this year.

I thought why not make a SUPER-FABULOUS poster/chart reading out the things you want to accomplish as a going to be (13) year old! If you want to request one for your age or just simply want to request one, please comment, like and follow my posts!

MORE ABOUT GOALS: 

I think everyone should make their a little journal online, I mean you could use Google Drive, power-point, word, or any-other program for writing. Some people might prefer writing in journals, but some could prefer writing online, and not for a blog but it would be safe in a folder and you could NEVER lose it!!
I got the idea from the movie, "Read It & Weep" you guys should totally watch it! I have to go finish some more school, I'll put more info later, BYE!

❤ Reham ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment