Sunday, May 10, 2015

Nandos??!?!

You: Oh no.
Me: Oh yes.
You: Not another miracle post!!!!
Me: Yup, another miracle post.
You: Oh maaan!!!
Me: Yeahh!!


On May 10th me and my family decided to go to ‘WTC’ mall and eat ‘NANDOS’ simply Niall Horan’s FAVORITE place of course! I was super pumped up, I made loads of videos and tried NOT to waste my battery too. I mean, haha!

Since I am gluten-free I had some chicken, corn, Fanta, french-fries and… of course some chicken kabab! Although… I think it was.
It was SUPER yummy, and looking around there were like table shaped ceilings and writings all over the walls. It was a wonderful experience. At the end Mummy ordered some chocolate cake and COMPLETELY FORGOT about me and Daddy’s PROBLEM, I mean hello?? So I took a few bites of course, I mean COME ON who could not!

~Another wonderful experience, by Reham.

No comments:

Post a Comment